1981 –1982 ■ Chicago Booth – University of Chicago
- Master of business administration.
- Concentration in finance and marketing.
- One of 10 recipients of University of Chicago scholarships out of 400 students admitted (value of 75% of tuition fees – Now: $49,020).
- Research assistant for the business school computer facilities (15 hours per week).
- Elected as a moderator at the Conference for International Employment.
- What I have learnt: to get to know I can make things happen.
Summer 1981 ■ Economics Institute – University of Boulder – Colorado
- Certificate in economics, management and English.
- Obtained full tuition scholarship from the Institute.
Summer 1979 ■ International University of Luxembourg
- Certificate in political economy.
- Obtained full tuition and boarding scholarship from the University.
1975 –1979 ■ University of Louvain – Belgium
- Bachelor and master in applied economics. Cum laude. Degree obtained in June 1979.
- Bachelor of philosophy. Cum laude. Degree obtained in June 1979.
- Examination conducted by the State for admission to posts on the teaching staff of the secondary school for business education - Agregatie agrégation). Cum laude. Degree obtained in June 1979.
- Thesis submitted for the degree in applied economics:
2. Performed technical, financial and marketing studies for a $800k waste products recovering project.
3. Made final recommendation adopted by the board of directors.